Hey Folks - Rocket-Post.com/6X Express has now become SmartSolutions and they're doing the same scam (having folks got through a "training period" whereby they forward stolen goods overseas and then not paying them) You'll never see a red cent and you'll have helped a bunch of lower that cow *** theives engage in credit card fraud. There is a company called: Smart Solutions, Inc. in Cleveland, OH but I'm not certain if it's website is a fake and therefore part of the scam or a legitimate business that the scammers Lauren West & the gang are dragging into the *** - of course this isn't her real name and I'm certain they'll be using new ones. One thing to look for is that their names, like "Lauren West," will sound European in orgin but you'll notice they have a heavy Latino accent when speaking with them over the phone. Stay away! The ficticious employment e-mail is cced below:
Job Snapshot Job Title: logistics assistant Job Type: part-time Experience: Not Specified Base Pay: $36.000 per year Relocation: United States Posted: January 13 2012 Ref ID: DEF - 1303555252
The general duty of the SmartSolutions is giving you assistance in finding the position
you like, satisfying all of your requirements.The client that we serve is a organization which works in the field of logistics in the United States and all over the world. In order to correspond with the needs this fast developing company is searching for a logistics assistant
The offered position does not requires any special skills or professional knowledge except for the basic skills of
using computer and physical capability to work with parcels and mail, therefore the only guarantee for achievement success is your industry and discipline.
Responsibilities which we require:
- Collecting, distribution and repackaging parcels and mail
- Delivering letters to post offices which are available nearby
- Sending reports by use of web forms on the website of our company
Since the customers are generally business companies and people, they require reliable providing high quality services.
- Entrance should have entry-level computer knowledge, able to responsible work with documentation with accuracy, detail and diligence
- Should be able to execute job in the strongly specified time
- Must be capable to engage in conversation online and spoken communication by phone
- A transportation device is desirable
- Absence of corporal defects and/or diseases which prohibit handling parcels that weight around 20 pounds.
- A vehicle for transporting packages is desirable.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position, email us your resume and your possible questions at: email@example.com
HELP CareerBuilder Job Seeker Customer Service: 866 438-1485
Review about: Mail Forwarding Service.